This easy Iced Pistachio Rose Latte recipe is a keeper. This delightful, fragrant and refreshing latte is the ultimate cafe experience at home!
If you love recreating gourmet cafe recipes at home, you’ll love this iced pistachio rose latte recipe! Although it looks and tastes like a gourmet latte, you actually don’t need a lot of ingredients for it. You’ll need roasted unsalted pistachios, dried rose petals and a little rose water to make the creamer.
How To Make The Pistachio Rose Coffee Creamer
To make this creamer you’ll need roasted unsalted pistachios. If you can’t find them in stores I recommend you buy high quality raw pistachios and roast them at home. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with the pistachios and toast them in the oven for about 5 to 7 minutes. Allow to cool.
Once you have all the ingredients on hand, heat the half and half over medium heat. Add the ground pistachios, rose petals and sugar (optional). Stir to mix. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes and then take it off the heat. Cover and allow it to steep for 30 minutes. Strain the mixture and place in the refrigerator to cool completely. Add the rose water once cool.
The infused coffee creamer has a very subtle flavor so when you mix together the coffee and the creamer you get a very pleasant hint of rose and a subtle nuttiness from the pistachios. It is the perfect recipe for those who want to take their iced coffee up a notch.
If you try this iced pistachio rose latte recipe, don’t forget to use #tlceats and tag me on Instagram so I can see your beautiful creation!
Looking for more drinks recipes? Try these:
Iced Pistachio Rose Latte Recipe
Pistachio Rose Coffee Creamer
- 1 cup half and half
- 3 tbsp roasted unsalted pistachios coarsely ground
- 1 tbsp dried rose petals
- 1 tsp rose water
- 2 tbsp sugar optional
- 4 oz espresso
- 2 oz pistachio rose coffee creamer
- To make the infused creamer, heat the half and half in a saucepan over medium heat. Add sugar, dried rose petals and pistachios.
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes and then take it off the heat.
- Cover and allow to infuse for at 30 minutes.
- Once infused, strain the creamer and add the rose water. Refrigerate until ready to be used.
- To serve, add two oz of espresso over icein each glass. Pour 1 oz creamer in each glass and mix.